Hot & Spicy Chicken
- Chicken whole legs 2 units
- Dried chili (cut sections) 12 pieces
- Ginger slices 10g
- Garlic (sliced) 2 pips
- Spring onion (white part, cut sections) 1 stalk
- Potato (cubes) 1 unit
- MCM’s Sambal Sauce 1½ tbsp
- MCM’s Belachan Sauce 1 tbsp
- MCM’s Rojak Sauce 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- MCM’s Superior Light Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
- Debone chicken whole leg and cut into cubes, marinate with MCM’s Superior Light Soy Sauce for 20 minutes; and then coat with some corn flour. Heat oil in a frying pan and blanch chicken cubes in the hot oil until light brown, then drain.
- Deep fry potato in hot oil until crispy and drain them.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients, set aside once done.
- Sauté ginger slices, spring onion, dried chilies and garlic with some oil in a frying pan until fragrant. Add in the sauce ingredients and stir-fry until aromatic. Toss in the fried chicken cubes and potato.
- Add in ½ cup of water and simmer until gravy reduced, dish out and serve.